Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Let's call the whole thing off.

I am finally fed up with hearing about how the white man stole everyone else's musical stylings (Kanye West). First off, it's impossible to steal someone else's style. All you can do is imitate it. Secondly, where do you think 90% of all musical instruments came from?
Another point that I would like to make that you will probably think besides the point is that white people invented basketball. White people invented baseball. White people invented football (ever heard of rugby?). White people even invented fut-ball (soccer for the less worldy aware). Now how about that Twista? I love the sound of a violin. I love the sound of classical music. I love the way that Twista uses classical music in his songs. I love how he's not ashamed to say it either. Mims on the other hand. This chode takes 30 seconds of a Vivaldi concerto, speeds it up, puts it on a loop and has the nerve to say that he came up with it. I can appreciate that he likes classical music, but that's called plagiarism. I don't care if it is out of copyright. Why don't we just stop arguing over who came up with what and give credit where it's due?

No comments:

Post a Comment